shit i hate 'puters!! please help.

computer related, need help with your computer, programs, anti-virus, patches, firewalls, networking, want to know how to do it, or would like to help??

Moderator: MiniNart

tool
CUSTOM Parts R US

Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:56 pm

norton has dug its heels in & wont leave.

wonder if insurance covers a violently smashed computer

might just smash it ta bits....me thinks.
ummm....

Captain Nartman
CHIEF ANTAGONIST
CHIEF ANTAGONIST

Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:09 pm

NAH... wait... I'll getya help Beau.

N x
:Two Things in Life are Infinite, the Universe, n Human Stupidity, I'm Not Sure about the Universe:

lindsaymac
Read the Fcuknig Manual

Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:18 pm

tool wrote:norton has dug its heels in & wont leave.

wonder if insurance covers a violently smashed computer

might just smash it ta bits....me thinks.

PM me ya email address and i'll send ya an uninstaller that'll get rid of ANYTHING.

It's a 3.0MB file, so not dialup friendly. make sure yer email inbox ain't full either.

First go here: http://www.7-zip.org/download.html and download the first file in the box (it has ".exe" in the subject line) it's 840KB. you'll need it to unpack the .rar file i'm going ta send ya.

:)
'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'

lindsaymac
Read the Fcuknig Manual

Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:52 pm

Oh, and in answer to ya question about insurance - Yes, provided it wasn't you that did the smashing. Next-door neighbours 4yo kid is the best excuse.
'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'