Welcome to the computer corner!!!

computer related, need help with your computer, programs, anti-virus, patches, firewalls, networking, want to know how to do it, or would like to help??

Moderator: MiniNart

sardog
::: Admin Consigliere :::
:::  Admin Consigliere :::

Welcome to the computer corner!!!

Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:29 am

psychobabble
*`RESIDENT BAB[e]`*

Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:12 am

What the hell is "well-adjusted" even supposed to mean? It sounds like you're some reclining chair on an airplane. ~ random funny internet stranger.

sardog

Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:34 pm

psychobabble
*`RESIDENT BAB[e]`*

Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:44 am

What the hell is "well-adjusted" even supposed to mean? It sounds like you're some reclining chair on an airplane. ~ random funny internet stranger.

psychobabble
*`RESIDENT BAB[e]`*

Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:29 am

sardog

Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:33 am

:lol: you have to watch her, she means business! I would love to add one more thing a question if you will...why use windblows if there are more OS options out there???

I might have your answer to that one....simplicity, came with your pc and you can find programs that work with it right??? :razz:

MiniNart
Quartermaster
Quartermaster

Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:37 pm

Because the Bill has all the money as hes one smart mother fucker, creating microsoft and all, i commend the guy.
If he didnt, we might all be using Unix based OS's these days how different would that be, not a bad thing ofcourse, *imagination takes over*.
Also yeah most apps out there are built for microsoft OS's.
Other OS prucers have to make there own applications, such as Opera on apple, and whatever Ubuntu uses.
A web designer has to make a web page that
#1 reaches the target audience. half the target audience might be using IE, the other half split up into Firefox, Opera, Netscapce whatever, and others. That limits what a guy can do to his webpage...argh im off topic again..ehem

Because its the most popular, everywhere advertises it, therfor joe bloggs who doesnt know what an OS is, buys what the guy at Harvey Norman tells him to.
I use it coz its the easiest to use and i cant be bothered at this present time in learning a new OS, not even Vista just yet, so XP it is. :)

Return to “((-=> Computer Corner <=-))”