HERBAL / TRADITIONAL MEDICINES OR CURES

Have an Urge to Comment Without the Hassle of Joining.....Then here's ya Chance.. Complimentary Beverage Provided.
ShitShitShit
Freelance Gynocologyst

Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:14 am

well, when i was little i had flashbacks of being other people and their memories..now it happens in my sleep..i have woke up in the middle of the night speaking russian..untill my wife snapped me out of it!( 5- 10 seconds of crazy)...plus other things..any one else?
...i could share some gross storys from ww2 ..and they all came to me when i was in second grade..nightmares for 1 1/2 years..always looking for cover when i was little..
and my dad said that he didnt drop me when i was little soooo i guess i have good brains..who knows.. :idea:

Captain Nartman
CHIEF ANTAGONIST
CHIEF ANTAGONIST

Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:12 am

Mmmm Brains

N x
:Two Things in Life are Infinite, the Universe, n Human Stupidity, I'm Not Sure about the Universe:

PaulNZ
Running The Place
Running The Place

Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:17 pm

I sees the problemmy. He bees sufferin' from terminal 1, chinny dimplititus combined with ye 'ole semen's nut rash see?

I bees pescibin' he get the ships cat te lick his happy sack by smearin' said sack in honey; or failin' that maybees some sea salt.

It won't bees curin' his chinny dimplititus but it'll keep said ships cat happy in the means time aye.

Cats have very rough tongues te bees lickin' wi fer te bees sure.

Thank me not shipmate, I is simply there wi' mi' pearly wisdom's as any ailment should bees requirin' fixin' aaarrgghh.

etc etc....
Can you smell almonds?