Haro

Have an Urge to Comment Without the Hassle of Joining.....Then here's ya Chance.. Complimentary Beverage Provided.

Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:41 am

I didn't have anything to post in these forums no programs I got all my stuff from here so there was no point re posting. I created that new account then to ask why I was banned I didn't understand that we had to post stuff as well.

Sorry guys

Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:45 am

I then also tried to contact you baldy to ask why I was going to be banned but I was never responded to.

don't what to start shit with any of you guys but yeah it was a good stay while it lasted thanks for the apps and stuff and helping me out with my requests. Just a pitty I didn't have anything to post back up.

psychobabble
*`RESIDENT BAB[e]`*

Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:18 pm

there is an entire forum here..with many many topics..use your brain ....there are plenty of opportunities to add, play and interact. When someone comes in and just demands and then whines when it isn't good enough, ya...it's going to get on peoples nerves...
What the hell is "well-adjusted" even supposed to mean? It sounds like you're some reclining chair on an airplane. ~ random funny internet stranger.

Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:20 pm

suppose its different to the kind of forums im use to

psychobabble
*`RESIDENT BAB[e]`*

Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:40 pm

suppose life is kinda like that isn't it.....changes and inconsistancy
What the hell is "well-adjusted" even supposed to mean? It sounds like you're some reclining chair on an airplane. ~ random funny internet stranger.

Jefnon
Banana Mon Supreme

Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:02 pm

Seems surprising that there are forums out there that just say here take take take and don't bother posting anything back.....Most I've been to require you to post to recieve..... and not just requests....

But then again I guess I haven't been all over the net Just the Good Friendly Boards were people help as much if not more than they recieve....
:cool: :dbanana:
:bdevil:

Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:39 pm

Yeah well will watch out for next time thanks for the hints guys

Captain Nartman
CHIEF ANTAGONIST
CHIEF ANTAGONIST

Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:49 pm

Your Welcome to rejoin.. but to gain VIP Privvies, I reckon You'll NEED to Interact with Other NWF-Asylum Members by way of Replying to Threads or EVEN Starting a Few.

I Get Bitched Slapped too btw mate by the NWF Admins... n THIS is (officially) MY Forum!

Thing IS NWF is Everyones... ALL are Equal.... Though Some Plat with their cock more than Others.....

Burrrrrrp.

N x :sheepfist:
:Two Things in Life are Infinite, the Universe, n Human Stupidity, I'm Not Sure about the Universe:

Baldy
~*~CHILLI KING~*~

Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:57 pm

time to wake up and smell the roses pulse.its not all about taking.we will discuss further in private whether or not to let you join again .
lifes like that , full of little inconsistencies..........

Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:03 pm

Yeah sorry about the grief, Baldy were have you been in the last couple of days =/

Return to “.,.,.,NWF Guest Lounge,.,.,.”