JayJay42

Anything you like? Anything you don't? Anything you'd like to see here at NWF? Let us Know.
psychobabble
*`RESIDENT BAB[e]`*

JayJay42

Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:06 pm

I just have a quick question....and you got my peverbial panties in a bunch....you pm'ed the WRONG person here...

which most anyone will tell you that I'm a loud mouthed no holds barred kinda girl...

I don't know why you would pm me with such a question, if your looking for how to do it....that has to be one of my biggest pet peeves on the PLANET..I have had to combat that bullshit at my own sites, I hate it with a passion and people that do it should be lined up in a row and shot ....

I now question who you are and how you ended up here in the first place, showing up right after Narty took off to a place where he cannot access the internet....

I may not be able to check your shit out or go in the background like some of the other folks around here, but I would rather take a blunt approach any way and call you out on it..I hate this type of sneaky bullshit...

so what say you??
What the hell is "well-adjusted" even supposed to mean? It sounds like you're some reclining chair on an airplane. ~ random funny internet stranger.

Jam_n
.:BREAST INSPECTOR:.

Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:09 pm

Very strange to ask something like that when your new and don't know people.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

psychobabble
*`RESIDENT BAB[e]`*

Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:19 pm

ya know something, this is just solid proof that I attract stupidity...lol...
What the hell is "well-adjusted" even supposed to mean? It sounds like you're some reclining chair on an airplane. ~ random funny internet stranger.

Jam_n

Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:29 pm

LOL,

your avatar is very fitting for this............LOL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

psychobabble
*`RESIDENT BAB[e]`*

Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:42 pm

bwhahaha... :lol:

you have no idea ;-)

sardog
::: Admin Consigliere :::
:::  Admin Consigliere :::

Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:47 am

I agree, this person is a bit odd for asking via pm of all places, even in an open forum that would strike me as odd. I think we should look into this a bit more before allowing this person to return inside nwf.

mick
Running The Place
Running The Place

Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:06 pm

Good think'n 99

Captain Nartman
CHIEF ANTAGONIST
CHIEF ANTAGONIST

Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:47 pm

What's Hack??

I Hack the Lamb Roast Often with a Blunt Knife...

N x
:Two Things in Life are Infinite, the Universe, n Human Stupidity, I'm Not Sure about the Universe:

ShitShitShit
Freelance Gynocologyst

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:40 am

why dont they do it the right way and google it? shit.. i love to learn to hack- but i dont know much..mine are for gathering information on stuff thats being hidden..like government documents float through most colleges -( some of the teachers work for the government and dont have any security on their work... )but all i want to do is learn! not crash someones site! ...i would like to have a site about the strange connections with events like war,ancient history,government and conspiracy..so many things interconnected that runs for thousands of years.. coincidence? no.. there is no way...
i dont know how to start a site, like price? free would be nice! but i dont want 20 flashing banners on every page...links anyone? thx

MiniNart
Quartermaster
Quartermaster

Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:37 am

yer free web hosting sux ass ya better off paying for it i just found that out.
I just set up a web server at home with a mate and we gonna host our stuff from here, so look out for that in the future yer, but buying a domain name is all we need to do, 38 bucks for 2 years is what ive found.

and as for the hack.....

also agree with ^that guy^ about finding out secret info, i luv it, discovering things is awesome